Exposure limits, Respirator Recommendations, First Aid, more...
The Pocket Guide is a source of general industrial hygiene information
on several hundred chemicals/classes found in the work environment.
Key data provided for each chemical/substance includes name (including
synonyms/trade names), structure/formula, CAS/RTECS Numbers, DOT ID,
conversion factors, exposure limits, IDLH, chemical and physical properties,
measurement methods, personal protection, respirator recommendations,
symptoms, and first aid.
The following selected NIOSH databases are also available
on this site:
- Immediately Dangerous to Life and Health Concentrations (IDLHs)
- International Chemical Safety Cards (WHO/IPCS/ILO)
- NIOSH Manual of Analytical Methods (NMAM)
- OSHA Sampling & Analytical Methods
- Recommendations for Chemical Protective Clothing
- Chemicals Cited by ICSC and NPG - MDL RTECS
- Specific Medical Tests Published for OSHA-Regulated Substances
- Toxicologic Review of Selected Chemicals
- 2004 Emergency Response Guidebook (U.S. Department of Transportation)
Many files on this site require the Adobe Acrobat
Reader. To download this software, go to the appropriate link
More information about the software available on this
site is available in the readme.txt file