Guide provides some basic instruction on how to navigate around the Advisor.This Advisor is best
viewed at a screen resolution of 800 x 600. At a lower resolution you will not be
able to view the full width of the page without using the scroll bar. This resolution can
be set in Windows95 (or higher) using the following procedure:
- Click on the Start Button and
select the Settings option, then click on Control Panel.
- Open Display by double clicking
on the icon.
- Click on the Settings tab near
the top of the window.
- Move the slider in the Desktop
Area to 800 x 600. If your monitor or display adapter does not support this resolution,
this option should not be available.
- Read and follow any additional
instructions you receive.
To print full screen pages of this Advisor, left and right margins need to be set
at a maximum of 0.25".
- Select Page Setup from
the File Menu of your browser.
- Change the settings for left
and right margins to 0" (your browser may reset these values to a higher number which
is the minimum setting it will allow, this is acceptable).
- Select OK.
- Exit page setup and print from
the browser print icon or from the File menu.
- The Site Map of this Advisor is in outline format and can be used to
navigate through the various sections of the advisor.
- Navigation buttons and colored
hyperlinks are provided to allow the user to easily move through the advisor. The user's
browser back and forward icons also allow for quick movements.