- The OSHA website is best viewed at a screen resolution of 800
x 600 or higher. At a lower resolution you will not be able to
view the full width of the page without using the scroll bar. This
resolution can be set in Windows95 (or higher) using the following
- Click on the Start Button and select the Settings option,
then click on Control Panel.
- Open Display by double clicking on the icon.
- Click on the Settings tab near the top of the window.
- Move the slider in the Desktop Area to 800 x 600. If your
monitor or display adapter does not support this resolution,
this option should not be available.
- Read and follow any additional instructions you
enabled in your browser to view some items.
- From the main toolbar, click Edit, then Preferences.
- Click on Advanced.
- To print full screen pages of the OSHA website, left and right
margins need to be set at a maximum of 0.25".
- On the browser, click File, then Page Setup.
- Change the settings for left and right margins to 0" (your
browser may reset these values to a higher number, which is the
minimum setting it will allow; this is acceptable).
- Select OK.
- Exit Page Setup and print from the browser print icon or
from the File menu.