Viewing/Printing Technical Advisors
The Technical Advisors are best viewed at a screen resolution of 800 x 600. At
a lower resolution you will not be able to view the full width of the page without using
the scroll bar. This resolution can be set in Windows95 (or higher) using the following
- Click on the Start Button and select the Settings option, then click on Control Panel.
- Open Display by double clicking on the icon.
- Click on the Settings tab near the top of the window.
- Move the slider in the Desktop Area to 800 x 600. If your monitor or display adapter
does not support this resolution, this option should not be available.
- Read and follow any additional instructions you receive.
- To print full screen pages of the Technical Advisors, left and right margins need to be
set at a maximum of 0.25".
- Select Page Setup from the File Menu of your browser.
- Change the settings for left and right margins to 0" (your browser may reset these
values to a higher number, which is the minimum setting it will
allow; this is
- Select OK.
- Exit page setup and print from the browser print icon or from the File menu.
- Additional Note: If you use Netscape, you must have JAVA enabled in your browser to view
- Select Preferences under the Edit menu.
- Click on Advanced.
- Check Enable JAVA and Enable JAVA Script.
Boards | Page Layout | User Helps
Viewing/Printing | Navigation
Revision Date: 25 June 2001